The Apartment "DOMINIK" is located in Borik, the famous tourist part of Zadar.
There is comfortable apartment in the house with private parking place. Nearby
you can find a nice pebble beach, restaurants, supermarkets, drugstore and rent
a car/scooter. The old town is 3km away. Apartment "DOMINIK" is a warm and
friendly apartment that welcomes travelers from all over the world. We have a
wealth of experience in the industry and know what travelers value and need
during their stay.The apartment, for 4-6 persons, on the 2nd floor, 110m2, 3
bedrooms, kitchen with dining room, bathroom, SAT-TV, balcony with grill and sea
view.Zadar is an ancient city, three-thousand-year-old, with long and dynamic
history. Often has been destroyed and devastated and rise from the ruins even
more beautiful, stronger and richer. Today the city is a preserved monument of
different times and cultures.
So, from the early Middle Ages (9th c) is the symbol of the city round pre-
Romanesque church Saint Donat. In front is City Forum from Roman period; near is
the biggest cathedral in Dalmatia.
Directions from the airport of Zadar:
1. Head northwest on Route 502 8.0 km
2. Turn right at Jadranska Cesta 1.4 km
3. Turn Right: Route 8 Ante Starcevica 1,2 km
4. Turn Right: Franje Tudjmana 1,2 km
5. Turn left: Bana Josipa Jelacica 0,2 km
6. Turn right: Josipa Juraja Strossmayera 0,4 km
7. Take Oko Vrulja 0,3 km
8. Turn right Miroslava Krleze 0,6 km
9. Take: Put Dikla 0,9 km
10. Turn left: Augusta Senoe 0,4 km
11. Turn Right: Marina Drzica 0,2 km
12. Turn left: Augusta Cesarca 0,1 km
If you coming from the airport by bus, the ticket costs cca. 3 Eur. You can take
the taxi for about cca 28 Eur.