This idyllic summer farmstead, from around the turn of the century, is
located at the countryside by a lake with bathing place and availability to
boat and fishing. This charming property is located in a beautiful nature
with beech forests, meadows and wandering possibilities. The interior is
new and nice, living rooms with tiled stoves kept in traditional style. Large
garden with picturesque and beautiful details.
• One bedroom with a double bed and two twin bedded rooms + 2
• Bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Kitchen with electric cooker, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave.
• Dining seating for 8 people.
• Lounge with seating for 8 people.
• Hot and cold water. Central heating.
• TV and cassette/radio.
• Washing machine and drying cabinet.
• Garden with BBQ.
• Boat available.
Surroundings and Local Facilities
Calm and private location in a diversified nature. Forest with mushrooms,
blueberries and lingon-berries, elks and deer. Great number of sights and
cultural attractions, summer activities for the whole family as well as
nightlife with restaurants and discothèques. 60 km to Karlskrona, noted on
the world heritage list of UNESCO, with marine museum and much more.
Shops 2 km * Restaurant 2 km * Swimming and Fishing 200 m